The tools team consists of four software engineers and one QA engineer that are supported by you. You will also work side-by-side with one product manager. There is also one open position for another software engineer you will hire once on board. The team uses a lowercase “a” approach to agile and is focused on building tools for roughly 100 internal customers.
- At least 2 years experience leading a team of developers that has successfully built and released a core business application and has learned from failures along the way.
- A track-record of shipping high quality code as quickly as possible that resonates and works well for actual users.
- A strong passion for creating tools for both technical and non-technical users in the technology that is best suited for the job.
- A strong technical mind and approach to problem solving. You are looking forward to getting involved with the team at a technical level.
- Web Client: JQuery, Ember, React, OOCSS, BEM
- Mobile Client: iOS (Obj-C), Android (Java)
- Server: Scala, Lift, PHP, Zend, Symfony 2, Doctrime ORM
- Testing: Behat, PHPUnit, nightwatch, Jasmine
- Automation: Python, Ansible, Puppet, Git, Ruby, Jenkins, Travis CI, Capistrano, bash
- Storage/Cache: MySQL, MongoDb, Solr Cloud, Couchbase
- Platform: CentOS, nginx, php-fpm, node
- Network: F5, Varnish, Akamai
- Alignment: Scrum, Jira, Slack, Github